New Blog!

I recently switched web hosts and I thought I had moved everything over to my new blog host but I was shocked to open my blog today and realize all the graphics had been deleted! So, i put myself into overdrive and installed the new blog that I had planned on using. I made it a few weeks ago with plans to sell it on my web store once everything was in gear...

Hope you like it!

I also have a whole bunch of new updates coming out soon including a new logo, business cards, marketing promotions and a new client management and proofing site. We are really upgrading our service which should make for a much smoother experience for everybody!

In other news we just got back from E-Town Pa where we had a wonderful time with some friends from college, we went to hershey's chocolate world, I got to play golf, watch basketball, and on our way out we got to stop by the house where the Gosslin's (jon and kate plus 8) lived during the first three seasons of their show! It was surreal being there because after watching so many episodes it felt like we already knew the place. kind of creepy:)





benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto




regards,



Ben Waddell

0 comments:

Post a Comment