Elizabeth and Craig {engaged}

A couple weeks ago I got to shoot my brother in-law and his fiance Elizabeth. We went to my In-Laws house and took some pictures on the Dock, I thought they came out pretty good:)

Congrats guys! And thanks for asking me to be a groomsmen (craig) and I'm glad you didn't want me to be a "man of honor" (elizabeth) cause I would hate to have to turn that down. Anyways, it will be fun not to have to work at a wedding for once!

-Ben

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth and Craig - I'm sitting here with "Aunt Marina" at work and we're looking at your pictures. They're wonderful! Hope you both enjoy this time planning for your big day. God Bless, Marina's friend.....Debbie

Post a Comment