Crazy... but Awesome Weekend!

Two unbelievable weddings, one in DC, the other in North Carolina and an awesome engagement session on sunday night... after all that I come home to find my parents sitting in my living room, which means the arrival of my summer vacation:) I took 17 credits this summer, and had a bunch of other stuff going on, (not to mention shooting weddings every weekend). So, the arrival of my parents means I get three weeks to enjoy myself, (and get caught up with my work) before I jump back in to classes.

Oh, btw, I put Christina and Alex's pictures on to the computer, started thumbing through them and felt absolutely compelled to post a preview!

This one's gonna be good... real good... here's just a tiny tiny taste.

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment