Jessica and Ben: {a Wedding}

Last Weekend was an absolute whirlwind! It started with this beautiful wedding in Raleigh and then we made an overnight trip to another awesome wedding in Indianapolis, followed by a long trip back to virginia beach on Monday and another trip to Raleigh and back on tuesday. All in all we put 2,000 miles on the explorer and I went over 38 hours without sleep! Sunday night after our second wedding I actually had to write a paper for Grad School. I turned it in but can honestly say I have no idea what I wrote down:)

Saturday was a beautiful wedding. We were excited to work with the Wakefield Plantation and we made friends with Jessica's awesome coordinators! Please make sure and check out Cara and the girls at Southern Soiree if you are interested in working with a coordinator!

Congratulations again Jessica and Ben. Thanks for letting us spend the day with you:)


benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

benwaddellphoto

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was possible to make Jessica more beautiful but she is stunning in these pictures!!

Paula Hamman

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Your chose artists not photographers!

bhsmith1047@gmail.com said...

Woww!!...these are absolutely stunning!! Ben and Jessica are such a beautiful couple...So I am definitely wanting you to do my wedding pictures. definitely.

-Brittany, the girl that sang. haha

Kara said...

Wow, these are amazing!

Lindsay said...

Wow you are so pretty. You are a very cute couple!!! I know you'll be super happy!!! Love ya, Lindsay

Fergie :) said...

Oh my goodness!!!! These are GORGEOUS! I LOVE this pictures!

Post a Comment