{Formal Portraits} and other miscellaneous galleries

If you've checked my website in the last couple days you'll noticed I've added four new galleries under a new section called "be different" I decided to add these galleries for a couple of reasons. The first is that a customer told me she missed seeing all the "cool" pictures I've taken like the trash the dress sessions and the second is because I want potential customers to get a full view of what we offer. So we have a "favorites" section, a weddings gallery, an engagement gallery and now a selection of specific things we do. One thing we love doing is the TTD, trash the dress. We have a number set up for this year and we can't wait! We also love shooting weddings at the beach so we added a gallery just for that, and I just finished up our last gallery which is a sampling of the "formal" portrait time that we do every wedding.

Most pro photographer sites ignore some of the most important images to brides in their portfolio: the formal portraits. We wanted to give you a glimpse at what you might expect in your collection:)

Below are two pictures that I re-edited from old weddings after looking through last years work. I love the colors!


benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment