Be My Friend on {Facebook}

Be My Friend

Facebook is a fun way to waste time on the internet! If you haven't heard of it then you probably just woke up in a time capsule or have just missed the digital age. Its no big deal, you'll start wasting time with the rest of us just as soon as you be my friend!

If you are a client, or future client then add me as your friend. After your shoot I take the pictures and put them in my facebook galleries and then tag your name so all of you friends can see your pictures! Click this link here, or at the bottom of my blog to add me as your friend:)


I had a great time in D.C. and came back with two awesome photo shoots to edit! I'd post them now but I actually have to head to Raleigh for another shoot and a couple meetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment