A couple Improvements!

First off, I have been hard at work finishing up my 2008 projects, plowing through a grueling 23 credit semester, yes friends I really really want to be a doctor:) And I've also been hard at work improving our business and expanding! I have a link in my menu to www.templifyyourlife.com Its an online store that will serve as a resource to aspiring photographers.

Basically I have created a whole range of digital products that enhance the software we use to achieve a more professional look while speeding up our workflow. There are all kinds of great software options for consumers but I have found that for aspiring professionals, the consumer products aren't enough as they are, and the professional products are too expensive and too complicated for people trying to get started. So we have enhanced some consumer products, and dumbed down some professional products so that someone interested in starting their photography business can be off to a fast start!

I thought I would show you the latest little addition to our blog.

Its called the slideshowpro. I found this slideshow software when working on developing our other website. Its incredible, really cheap, and it is integrated right into lightroom so you have very very little effort involved in creating an amazing slideshow.

I'm also debuting our new black and white preset that will go with our Lightroom Preset pack that will be available soon!

enjoy:)

-Ben

0 comments:

Post a Comment