A Very Merry Christmas!

We just got back from Celebrating Christmas with my family in western New York. Its cold and beautiful there this time of year. The highlight of the trip was definitely meeting new friends, I'd like to introduce you to three of them:)

First is our new dog Maddie! She is a wonderful little puppy that is full of energy and curiosity. We are having an awesome time with her... except of course when you have to deal with the usual mess of taking care of a puppy!

benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto

The next person I got to meet with this super cute little girl named lily, she is my cousin's newest daughter and was so much fun to play with.
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto


benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
And finally we got to meet Allison, I hadn't been able to meet her yet even though she is over 2 years old... i know, shame on me! But she was a lot of fun and Christi had a great time playing with her when she wasn't playing with my cousin brooks- who she seemed to attach herself to for the night.
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto

All in all we had a great time, my dad even got the cigar store Indian he has been dreaming of for 20 years. He seemed genuinely surprised, but not as much as we all are that there are people who actually want these things!

benwaddellphoto
benwaddellphoto

0 comments:

Post a Comment