Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, this weekend while working a wonderful wedding I turned 25. I don't really want to be 25, it just makes me more of an adult and less of a kid with a bright future. I feel like I'm approaching the turning point where people stop telling you that you have a bright future because the future is now! I'm excited by this but a little apprehensive as well. I'm thinking a quarter life crisis might definitely be in order...

I do have a couple 25th B-Day resolutions to tell you about!

1. I hope to have all of our 2008 projects wrapped up by Christmas, that is a daunting task because we blitzed through the fall and now are left trying to finish a bunch of albums, video's and other randomness, but I will try:)

2. Christi gave me 18 weeks of punishment for my Birthday! Yes, I'm running a Marathon on March 22nd, Christi signed me up as a birthday present. I ran a marathon a couple of years ago and have been a little scared to ever since:) I am excited about this one, I'll get in incredible shape and lose some of the weight I gained trying to start this business! lol

Here's the schedule, if you are thinking of running one yourself google Hal Higdon, he has some great training programs!

thanks to all y'all who wished me a happy b-day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment